- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in science related field preferred.
- 1 - 3 years prior production/manufacturing experience OR 2+ years relevant lab technician experience.
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to read, write, and keep records.
- Good computer skills including literacy with Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with lab safety and handling of hazardous materials
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.