Work Schedule: 2-2-3 (7:00 PM - 7:30 AM)
Perform quality auditing functions for CCNA by testing, collecting data, and analyzing findings on raw materials and finished goods. Comply with FDA, USDA, and GMP policies. Carry out special projects as needed. Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service, and Cost objectives. Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System.Essential Duties:
- Analyze incoming ingredients, blends, and finished product for Brix, acid, flavor, color, pulp, taste, oil, ascorbic acid, foreign material, etc. as per specifications.
- Perform microbiological analysis on finished product and incoming ingredients.
- Receive and analyze incoming sweeteners.
- Collect micro and shelf-life samples.
- Monitor and inspect production lines to ensure that quality and package integrity are within specifications.
- Verify that product codes, labels, cases, cartons, cans, bottles, packages, sleeves, seals, and shrink-wrap are correct.
- Check fill temperatures, fill weights, and fill heights of finished product.
- Perform complete package quality inspections as required.
- Complete all documentation associated with quality checks.
- Keep accurate QS reports daily.
- Ability to research historical data when required and report findings.
- Communicate technical and analytical data using reports, charts, graphs, etc. as required.
- Prioritize assignments and independently manage time to satisfy business needs.
- Demonstrate an understanding of EtQ software and generate corrective action requests and document change requests.
- File QS and Production generated paperwork.
- Place raw materials and finished product on hold.
- Monitor sorting of hold product as needed.
- Monitor all quality checks performed by production.
- Set up analytical equipment and perform required daily calibrations.
- Use SPC control charts.
- Prepare standard solutions and reagents.
- Utilize proper chemical handling procedures.
- Maintain laboratory supply inventory.
- Monitor and inspect sanitation activities.
- Analyze CIP and acid sanitizer solutions.
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Assist blenders as required by the Team Leaders.
- Ensure compliance with all CCNA policies and procedures.
- Participate in the CCNA quality improvement process and the implementation of TCCQS as required.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Majority of work is performed in the lab and on the production floor with extended periods of standing. Work involves exposure to temperature extremes, high noise levels, wetness, heights, dust, moving equipment, vibrations and vapors.Equipment Used:
Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and hearing protection. Common laboratory equipment, including but not limited to, electronic balances, colorimeters, torque testers, autoclaves, fume hoods, pH meters, autotitrators, spectrophotometers, distillation equipment, density meters, turbidimeters, refractometers, water baths, calcium meters, stirrers, centrifuges, ovens, vacuum pumps, timers, micro colony counters, BacT/Alert equipment, ATP swabbing equipment, and incubators. In addition, personal computers with associated software and common office equipment are used.Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma required.
- A minimum of 2 years citrus and/or laboratory experience is required.
- A college degree may substitute for some of the experience, depending on the degree.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software applications.
- Familiarity with Windows based programs.
- Ability to perform basic laboratory skills in a safe manner.
- Familiarity with basic lab equipment and glassware.
- Ability to understand, record and communicate technical data.
- Ability to work independently or in a group with minimal supervision.
- Ability to detect color changes in chemical testing.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand instructions given in English.
- Ability to work eight-hour shifts, 12 hour shifts or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required.
- Must be certified on the training plan for this position within six months of start date.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top