Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Qualifications: Education Minimum Requirement:
- Under general supervision, this position assists in maintaining quality expectations and regulations for a biological vaccine manufacturing site in accordance with GMP guidelines and site procedures.
- Reviews and releases of incoming raw materials for use in production of biological vaccines.
- Inspects and releases regulated packaging materials
- Reviews production records for accuracy and compliance.
- Processes vaccine seed request from manufacturing and maintains seed inventory.
- Completes other tasks as assigned.
Required Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED with 2-3 years of work experience.
- Prefer Associate / Bachelor degree in a related field and 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects/tasks and meet expected deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively follow Standard Operating Procedures and other written guidelines.
- Strong computer, communication, and writing skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of colleagues between multiple departments
- One to three years of experience in a quality or auditing related setting.
- Knowledgeable regarding USDA requirements for vaccine manufacturing
- Ability to successfully assume/complete additional responsibilities with little supervision.
- Ability to provide input on process related issues with a solid scientific foundation.
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement