Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative testing of raw materials and finished goods.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of beverages, syrups, and raw materials throughout the entire production process.
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to production process
- Set-up batching equipment and stage ingredients
- Batch product to support production and perform all documentation associated with batching
- Perform ingredient transfer in the SAP system
- Manage syrup tank inventory
- Review and update the yield batch spreadsheet
- Manage concentrate variances
- Review and complete weekly cleaning assignments for personnel
- Review and Order ingredients needed for batching
- Create sugar certificates of analysis for customers
- Receive inventory and manage ingredient rotation(FIFO)
- Disposal of empty concentrate drums, barrels, jugs, and boxes
- Perform CIP on all equipment associated with batching and perform documentation with CIP procedures
- Perform preventative maintenance on batching equipment and purified water
- Perform monthy GMP inspections and follow up on deficiencies for correction
- Work directly with maintenance, production, and management in problem solving to ensure maximum production efficiencies and high quality products
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in science related field preferred.
- 1 - 3 years prior production/manufacturing experience OR 2+ years relevant lab technician experience.
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to read, write, and keep records.
- Good computer skills including literacy with Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with lab safety and handling of hazardous materials.
- Must be flexible!!As a relief you would be required to work vacation relief for ALL SHIFTS.
- When not relieving vacations hours are 11:00am - 7:30pm Monday - Friday
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.