00062486Responsible for blending syrup and quality control according to company standards.
- Prepare and handle raw materials and finished goods in compliance with quality standards and requirements.
- Review production schedule for inventory and ordering of raw materials.
- Rotate inventory as required.
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Maintain, store and dispose of water treatment chemicals.
- Maintain a continuous mix/batch of syrup in accordance with quality standards.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 year of general work experience required.
- Prior food production operation experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment preferred.
- Ability to read and understand MSDS, operate manufacturing equipment, and knowledge of industrial technology a plus. - Position requires ability to lift up 50 lbs repeatedly.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.