1. Automation – 3 years (Selenium preferred)
2. SOAP UI experience
4. Manual Testing (White & Black Box)
Nice to Have: APPIUM
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Ensures that products conform to business requirements/company policies, software quality standards, and established procedures
•Confirms that testable systems are specified, designed and implemented •Designs, documents and implements procedures and techniques that are consistent with departmental SQA Methodology for analyzing, testing, and evaluating the risk (software & business), accuracy, completeness, internal integrity/consistency, testability and overall quality of business systems and SDLC processes
•Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
•Recommends and assists in corrective actions taken at all stages of product life •Submits and tracks production (maintenance) and release issues in their respective systems
• BS degree in information systems, computer science, or related field.
• 2+ years industry experience as a software quality assurance test engineer
• An understanding of quality assurance test methodologies, deliverables, processes, strategies, techniques and the software development life cycle (SDLC) is critical.
• Experience testing mission-critical relational database applications and web-based enterprise systems
• Experience with relational databases (administration and T-SQL)
• Experience reporting, regressing and reproducing software problems
• Ability to report on test progress
• Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
• Proven capacity to effectively interface with dynamic development teams
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Proficient in MS Office tools, Internet, e-mail
• Familiarity with test automation strategies and tools
Send resume to John.Erwin@rht.com to apply
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.