Quality Audit and Training Champion Job Description
What We're Looking For:
- A champion passionate about teaching and educating on quality, especially automotive.
- Intensely curious person who wants to know the what, where, when, how, and why our processes work the way they do.
- Risk-minded person who can see what could go wrong in our processes and work with stakeholders to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Able to translate learnings to stakeholders and partner with them to ensure process changes.
- Able to communicate very well in verbal and written form to any reporting level.
- Can easily adapt between working independently or collaboratively with a constantly changing, global team, often without authority.
- Highly organized and able to manage time, tasks, and deliverables on multiple projects and programs.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and ensure completion on-time of our internal and external automotive certification audit plans for our San Jose and Penang sites.
- Manage and facilitate successful certification audits while cultivating the relationship with our registrars.
- Recruit and continuously raise the bar of our internal auditors' competency.
- Ensure that internal audits incrementally improve our business processes and prevent risks, especially to automotive customers.
- Prepare findings and recommendations to evangelize program achievements to the executive team.
- Incorporate new and emerging conformance standards into the quality audit roadmap.
- Develop and build up our Automotive Quality training programs, to ensure value to the business and pertinence. You will perform these activities personally or by directing and coordinating the work of internal and external collaborators, across various geographies.Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from accredited university in Quality Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in quality assurance, customer quality engineering, quality management system audits or activities supporting the design & development of products.
- Applicant must have unrestricted permanent right to work in the US.
Inside this Business Group
- Master's Degree or above preferred.
- 3 years of expertise in managing conformance to industry standards.
- 3 years of expertise in process mapping and process improvement.
- Certified auditor to ISO 9001, IATF 16949 or similar standard a plus.
- Experience in program and project management.
- 3 years of experience with quality performance definition and analysis.
- Experience with FPGAs, microprocessors or integrated circuits.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.