Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. Job Responsibilities:
- Verify inbound and outbound shipments for correct quantity, palletization and VOC requirements.
- Complete audit documentation for Quality records.
- Generate documentation needed for audits using WMS and prioritize based on information received from Order Management, Operations, and Quality.
- Communicate with Quality team members and Operations to indicate discrepancies, order location, and corrective actions taken.
- Perform business requirement audits as needed, including, but not limited to, customer-specific orders, Trade Compliance, and HazMat Compliance.
- Understanding of role of quality throughout all DC operational processes and functions.
- Resolve routine questions and problems related to quality; refer more complex issues to higher levels.
- Verify all international orders for shipment accuracy requirements.
- Generate audit documentation for audit execution and record keeping.
- Communicate with Quality team members to resolve more complex issues.
- Communicate with Operations to ensure correct order prioritization and discrepancy resolution.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 3 years of experience in warehousing is highly preferred.
- Quality Assurance experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work as part of the team to achieve a common goal, while working as independent, reliable contributor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and internal customers.
- Must be detail oriented and thorough.
- Role requires long hours standing and some bending and lifting.
- Must have moderate computer and Excel skills.
- Previous Forklift experience preferred.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.