Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Quality Inspection position in Campbellsville, KY. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
• Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications
• Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, and work for conformance to specifications
• Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or graded
• Mark items with details such as grade and acceptance or rejection status
• Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
• Complete records, logs, manifests, time sheets and other pertinent documentation to support the job's function
• Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping by following established safety procedures
• Maintain required quality and production levels. Refer issues and problems to the lead or manager for the area as necessary
• Willingness and ability to learn new work roles in a timely manor
• Safely and accurately manage the receiving and order fulfillment (pick/pack, ship) of parts in manufacturing, warehouse and/or distribution center locations
• Knowledge of production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Ability to read and write English; ability to read and understand written work instructions
• Accuracy of work is critical as this role is often the last touch point before products are shipped directly to the customer
• Associates degree or equivalent experience/training required
• Entry level
• Must have good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Resumes required
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Quality Inspection job in Campbellsville, KY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled