About the company
A career at the company offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, the company colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. the company, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
The qualified candidate must have the basic experience and ability to perform general microbiological assays involving water, EM samples, Clean steam collection, TOC, Conductivity, instruments PM and Laboratory support.
• Performs all work in compliance with cGMPs and site requirements.
• Identifies technical problems with guidance.
• Learns to interpret valid and invalid assay .
• Perform traditional microbiology testing Water Sampling, Environmental Monitoring, (TOC, Conductivity and Bioburden ) in support of routine testing, investigations, method improvements, troubleshooting etc.
• Receives general daily supervision on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
• Organizes daily activities to ensure timely completion of assignments. Receives direction from scheduling. Reports on missed tasks.
• Communicates straightforward
• BS in Microbiology or related field with 0-2 years of industry experience, preferably in the biopharmaceutical industry,
• Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
Position is a mixture of lab and office, approximately 75-95% of the time will be spent in the laboratory. Laboratory duties such as equipment cleaning, Clean Steam Sampling and maintenance may be required. Position requires lifting, bending and walking. Occasional weekend work may be required.
Other Information - Internal
Colleagues who are issued an Incident Final Warning (IFW) on or after January 1, 2016, are not eligible to post and compete for a position for a period of 12-months from the date an IFW is issued.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
the company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. the company also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. the company is an E-Verify employer.
A little about us:
Join Pfizer in our mission to find sustainable solutions to the most urgent health care challenges of our time. Your service is needed.