Adecco is currently recruiting for General Labor / Quality Control in Hilliard, Ohio
Adecco is looking for top notch individuals for General Labor - Quality Control / QC Clerk jobs in Hilliard, OH. This is an excellent long term opportunity to earn some supplemental income.
If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the General Labor - Quality Control / QC Clerk include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the correct forms, envelopes, and inserts are being used
- Verify postage on the outer envelope, if applicable
- Weigh the finished product as necessary
- Fold statements per customer specifications
- Certify that the address is properly aligned in the envelope window
- Verify print quality, cut, and trim of all documents
- Ensure all envelopes are sealed properly prior to shipping
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to meet physical demands of position - lift 50 lbs consistently
- Stand, Lift, and Bend for the entire shift
- Reliable transportation a must
- Ability to follow strict procedures and meet quality standards
- Must be flexible with schedule
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Position: General Labor / Quality Control / QC Clerk
Location: Hilliard, Ohio
Length: Reoccurring project work
Shift: First and Second Shifts Available
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to supplement your income! Apply TODAY!!
Applying for the first time? Go to www.adeccousa.com and click on "APPLY NOW" When asked to select branch, enter "Hilliard, Ohio" and select "3029 International Street (2081)" for the Onsite Broadridge branch.
Visit our official site at AdeccoUSA.com for all the employment opportunities that Adecco has to offer you today.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.