Quality Control Inspector
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Entry level QC - Quality Control Inspector job in Congers and West Nyack, NY. This opportunity is a long-term assignment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Entry Level QC - Quality Control Inspector job include:
• Individual will be responsible for sampling, measuring and verifying that manufacturing products meet pre-determined quality standards
• Responsible for gathering information, data entry, labeling products and determining if products are approved, require rework or rejected
• Report abnormalities and outages in the production process to QC Manager or Group Leader/Supervisor
• Must be proactive, extremely detailed and be able to work in a production environment
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to move within large plant
• Good handwriting
• Must be able to work in a production environment with airborne cosmetic powder
• Must be flexible to work overtime and weekends as needed
• Computer knowledge and basic math
We have openings on
1st shift (Monday - Friday from 7AM - 3:15PM)
2nd shift (Monday- Friday from 3:15 PM - 11:30 PM)
3rd shift (Mon -Friday from 11:30 PM -7:00AM)
Pay for this position is $11.25/hr (1st shift), $11.81/hr (2nd shift) and $ 13.27/hr (3rd shift) plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Entry Level QC - Quality Control Inspector job in Congers and W. Nyack, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled