Quality Control Inspector
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Part-Time Quality Control Inspector in Green Island, NY. This is for a long term temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Quality Control Inspector job include:
• Provide inspection support for manufacturing, engineering or quality
• Must have knowledge of all phases of inspection with use of gauges.
• Document and record inspection results in appropriate platform to ensure traceability and compliance to internal quality procedures.
• Strong technical aptitude for use of gauges, calipers measurement techniques and print reading.
• Working knowledge of geometric dimensioning
• Knowledge of SPC
• Warehouse plus office responsibilities
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required
• 2-5 years of experience in a related field
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work independently
This is a part-time position, Monday through Friday, working 20 hours per week. Flexibility with hours is available within the 7:30am-4pm day.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Quality Control Inspector job in Green Island, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled