Adecco in Clermont County Ohio is currently assisting a local pet product manufacturer seeking an inspector or quality assurance associate temp - hire position in the Pleasant Plain area. These candidates will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a production environment. Experience required, ability and willingness to learn additional job is required. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now! Inspectors or Quality assurance positions require experience.
This position is primarily responsible for finished product in all stages of production at the facilities. The candidate will also be able to analyze, organize, and prioritize issues effectively and efficiently. This position requires effective communication (written and verbal) with multiple levels of personnel both internal and external. Candidate must inspire trust, credibility, and promote change while also being able to manage conflict professionally
Pay Rate: Based on experience
Shift Hours: 5am-5pm
Shift Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday
* A minimum of 1 year(s) related experience in a Quality Control environment. (Experience in food and/or pharmaceutical
systems of cGMP environment preferred).
* Possess the ability to analyze, organize, prioritize, and resolve conflicts effectively and efficiently.
* Communicate effectively with all levels of internal personnel (i.e., production, maintenance support, etc.) both verbally
and writing, in a professional manner.
* Possess ability to motivate and coordinate various inspection activities in an efficient and cost-effective manner to ensure
timely closure of rejection reports, supplier corrective actions and production non-conformances.
* Knowledge of business analysis and computer tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Other systems include
Lotus Notes, Oracle (or other similar software packages).
* Individual must be self-motivated, creative, and assertive and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
* Knowledgeable in planning, conducting various types of inspections (manufacturing, system/documentation, etc.) and possess
the ability to recognize potential production issues in these environments.
* Familiar with quality tools, techniques, and documents.
* Knowledge of cGMP¿s and basic plant hygiene is a plus.
* Able to work overtime as required.
* Assist personnel on Quality to insure products meet quality standards.
* Prepare, perform, document, report, and follow-up on internal audits/inspections to evaluate, monitor and improve overall
compliance levels. Recommends compliance related polices/procedures. Ensure activities are performed in a timely and
* Assist in internal investigations related to process deviations and facilitate the root cause analysis.
* Propose process improvements to strengthen systems and prevent quality/regulatory related issues. Coordinate activities in
support of both current and future Quality initiatives.
* Review, and implement applicable SOPs.
* Perform daily QA/QC functions on an as required basis, such as FG inspections, training, etc.
* Execute sampling plans (as applicable) of materials for purposes of inspection, testing, and retain samples.
* Review for proper completion the production documentation (i.e., Line Start-Up Checklists, Batch Record Review).
* Perform in-process inspections (as applicable).
* Support Quality Inspector Supervisor and Manager in whatever projects and programs necessary
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.