Quality Control / Calipers and Micrometers 1st shift
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posted: February 03, 2017
Reference ID: 1188575833
Description: Quality Inspector for Norwood Manufacturing Company
A local Manufacturing Company is currently seeking an experienced Quality Control Inspector If you meet the qualifications listed below Please Apply Now!
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Education: High School or Trade School Graduate (or GED) minimum
- Certifications: Certified Quality Technician (ASQ CQT) would be a plus.
Minimum 2 years experience in Quality Inspection (or minimum 4yrs in a manufacturing environment where responsible for measurement of products)
Responsibilities for Quality Control Inspector include but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to interpret instructions and drawings to effectively inspect product.
- Ability to utilize multiple gauges and measurement tools for inspection of manufactured components and assemblies.
- Use of math skills relative to physical measurement of product (calculations involving basic functions and some geometry/trigonometry in English and metric units)
- Knowledge of ISO, FDA and QSR concepts and guidelines preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately, follow instructions/schedules/timelines and handle multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of various MS Office applications such as: Word, Excel, and Access.
1st shift Hours 6:30am-2:50am
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements