Adecco is currently assisting a fortune 500 company in their search for quality control and audit professionals in Cincinnati, OH to assist in their homeowner's assistance department. The ideal candidate possesses experience in quality control, mortgage, or loan review. This is a great opportunity with one of our best clients! Please review the information below and if you qualify click "Apply Now!"
Duties related to this Quality Control Specialist opportunity:
• Under minimal supervision, performs a variety of complex clerical functions
• Performs data entry from a variety of source documents into a computer
• Verifies data entered with source documents and corrects as necessary to ensure accuracy
• Creates various documents and compiles regular and special reports as directed.
• Reconciles and copies data and consolidates and summarizes documents and information
• Provides information to internal and external customers via telephone, e-mail, or other methods
• Researches and resolves complex discrepancies or issues and makes corrections or adjustments as required
Qualifications of this Quality Control Specialist opportunity:
• High school diploma required
• Requires good organizational skills, good customer service/phone skills, and the ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
• Must also have the ability to perform advanced computer and data entry skills
Typical schedule related to this position:
• Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.