Quality Coordinator Registered Nurse Medical City Fort Worth Fort Worth Transplant General Statement of Duties:
Our new Quality Coordinator will be a clinically proficient individual experienced in areas of clinical data design, capture, management, querying and reporting of Quality information. Be able to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel and function as a liaison at the department and facility levels. Will be able to manage ongoing continuous performance improvement, evaluation of data and assist with regulatory compliance activities and provide education. He/She will participate in the development and maintenance of the transplant statistical database and perform outcome monitoring for the department. Essential Job Functions:
- Measure, analyzes, generates and presents reports on healthcare processes and patient outcomes to identify and prioritize areas for improvemen
- Coordinates performance improvement activities focused on specific patient service lines or nursing/medical and/or organizational quality initiatives through the use of specific benchmarks and evidence-based practices.
- Participates in the evaluation of the impact of improvement activities
- Facilitates sentinel event investigations and root cause analysis activities to reduce risk and increase patient safety. Facilitates the peer review process as indicated.
- Coordinates the review of, and collaborates with Risk Management on, correspondence related to quality of care issues from outside the organization
- Participates in efforts to establish and maintain organizational readiness to meet regulatory requirements based on service line specialty.
- Educates staff and physicians regarding performance improvement processes/initiatives and patient safety
Medical City Fort Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. MCFW serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular center of Excellence
- Critical Care Unit - RN
- The counties' most premier Transplant services facility- Fort Worth Transplant Institute
Find out more about our dynamic world-class, cutting edge Transplant Services Team here . We are changing the face of Transplant Medicine. At Medical City Fort Worth, There is a Difference . Come be a part of our greatness., apply online today.Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Transplant or Critical Care related RN experience with progressive levels of responsibility
- Two years of previous experience as a quality data abstractor, in any related specialty
- Must have excellent computer skills to include: data input, Excel, Outlook, Medi-Tech/Epic, and other required software
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom