Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. Quality Engineer - # 003520 Global Supply Chain Location – Seneca, SC
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Quality Engineer in Seneca, South Carolina? This is an outstanding opportunity for you to lead Quality initiatives at Schneider Electric. If you’re passionate about quality improvement and have experience in quality and manufacturing processes, this job is a fit for you!
At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . What would some of your responsibilities include?
- The individual will plan, develop and implement a wide variety of quality improvement projects/programs using a generalist knowledge of quality and manufacturing processes
- Participate in new product development projects and product lines (including Box/Trim), providing/executing quality plans, participating in part approvals and participating in design/project reviews.
- Assist in maintaining and improving a quality system based on ISO9000 standards and conduct audits of that system.
- Participate in, facilitate and assist in providing training for quality improvement teams using quality improvement/problem solving models including, Process Mapping, etc.
The incumbent will need to be knowledgeable of:
Qualifications: Do you have these key experiences and qualifications?
- Quality improvement techniques and models
- Statistical techniques and analysis
- Auditing and assessing techniques
- Quality planning
- PC and software applications, MSOffice, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electronics, or Electrical Engineering / Tech.
- 3-5 years' experience minimum in quality, or a related field.
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
At Schneider Electric we want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We embrace a high-performance culture by being straightforward, open, passionate and effective and challenging the status quo. COME ABOARD About Schneider Electric
Satisfaction is not a guarantee - it's a life goal. Schneider Electric™ provides the platform for professional and personal fulfillment, through employee well-being; unique and diverse collaborative teams; challenging roles; continual skill growth; and more. We comprise a 160,000-strong high-performance workforce, and we thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Global HR is a pretty sweet organization. We have lots of responsibility. Our US business is working on big revenue growth goals this year. We've got about 30,000 people in the US in over 50 locations; the US brings in about one quarter of Schneider Electric's overall revenue. Schneider Electric is listed as one of Forbes™ America's Best Large Employers for 2016. You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.