A Quality Engineer job in Janesville, WI is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering or Business field (or an Associate's Degree with relevant experience), a proven track record of continuous improvements, experience submitting PPAPs, and working on new product launches. In this roll, you will be responsible for customer interactions, handling internal defects, monitoring scrap performance, as well as the administration of ISO 9001/14001 and TS 16949 requirements.
Quality Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Coordinate activities relative to customer complaints, including root cause analysis, corrective/preventive actions, and follow-ups
• Track internal and external defects for the purpose of problem solving analysis, error proofing, and continuous improvement.
• Support APQP activities for new product launches and product/process changes
• Conduct internal Quality Audits and external Supplier Audits
• Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering or Business field. Associate's Degree with relevant experience is also acceptable
• Three to ten years of experience in a production environment
• Prior experience in the automotive industry is preferred
• Demonstrated success working with teams on root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer job in Janesville, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Dirk Reistad at 414-977-3635 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled