Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
•Responsible to develop and maintain Quality Metrics system.
•Coordinate development of Quality Documentation (PFMEA, Process Control Plans) as needed. Interact with Production departments to drive continuous improvement.
•Support Management of Internal Corrective action system.
•Responsible for interaction with approval agencies, coordinate site audits and follow-up on open issues.
•Responsible for evaluation of customer returns and feedback to internal stakeholders.
•Support upcoming production issues.
•Quality Metrics documentation-60%
•Evaluation customer returns-10%
•Auditing, Training activities-10%Job Qualifications: Education/Experience
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years' experience in Quality control or similar production environment
- Associates degree with 7 years' experience or Quality control or similar production environment
- High school diploma with 15 years' experience
- Experience in Quality Control (certification)
- SPC/process capability/MSA
- Problem solving techniques
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft office products
- SAP preferred
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.