A Quality Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this position, you will analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality; complete PPAP paperwork, develop and generate formal corrective action plan for supplier, customer and internal issues and work closely with customers. Knowledge of quality systems, statistical tools, techniques and cost of quality are required.
Quality Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards & establish quality
• Complete PPAP paperwork
• Develop and generate formal corrective action plan for supplier, customer and internal issues
• Work closely with customers - must have good communication skills
• An Associates or Bachelors Degree in Engineering is preferred but not required
• Broad knowledge of quality systems, statistical tools and techniques
• Knowledge of blueprint reading, drawing interpretation and GD&T
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at email@example.com or 616-432-6759.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled