A Quality Engineer job in Franklin, WI is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business, or ten years of relevant Quality and Manufacturing experience within a highly regulated industry. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating and improving activities concerned with the application, development, and maintenance of quality tasks in support of the Quality Management System.
Quality Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Review and approve product and process control methods, such as approving control plans, reviewing critical control points, and control plans
• Review and improve the identification and application of elements of the corrective action process (failure analysis, root cause, problem correction, recurrent control, verification of effectiveness)
• Identification and application of various preventative actions tools, such as error proofing/poka-yoke, and robust design, as well as analyzing their effectiveness
• Utilize six-sigma methodology to improve the quality output of processes by identifying and removing the causes of defects and minimizing variability in manufacturing processes
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business
• Five to seven years of relevant Quality and Manufacturing experience within a highly regulated industry such as FDA or Automotive is preferred
• Experience within the Aerospace industry with exposure to AS9100 and FAA regulations is highly preferred
• Six-Sigma certifications are highly preferred
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer job in Franklin, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Dirk Reistad at 414-977-3635 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.