The primary purpose of the position is to support RR Donnelley Global Turnkey Solutions (GTS) businesses and ensure all processes, materials, and practices comply with customer and quality system requirements as based on ISO, FDA Regulations, and TL9000 etc.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the person will need to work closely with Operations, Customer Account team, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with customer to develop instructions and process procedures to meet customer prerequisite requirements covering Inspection, Assembly, and Test etc.
- Provide training to personnel to ensure customer requirements are effectively implemented and maintained.
- Communicate with internal and external customers and vendors to resolve quality issues with process, product and material inclusive of Root Cause Investigation, Corrective and Preventative action and monitoring for effectiveness.
- Interface with the customers’ quality organization.
- Review, investigate and respond to all customer complaints forwarded to GTS for investigation.
- Establish, Implement procedures and processes that are compliant with accredited Quality Systems.
- Develop and provide quality reports requested by the customer. Inclusive of trending and analysis.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with all internal departments, Global office and Group office employees.
- Review and approval of all process and material deviations.
- Lead, participate in, and satisfactorily complete all training programs required of the assigned position.
- Participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Perform other duties assigned by management representatives within the scope of responsibility and the requirements of the job.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.