Under general direction and within division policies and procedures, designs, develops and implements test and statistical process control procedures to achieve quality specification for all manufacturing processes. Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Provide quality engineering support to necessary manufacturing operations and new product launches
- Identify Quality issues and drive corrective actions to resolve them
- Work in a manufacturing environment and apply QA & QC knowledge into manufacturing processes
- Develop and Monitor implementation of Quality Control work instructions/procedures within the manufacturing plant
- Support ISO/TS16949 internal and external Audits
- Evaluate, create and analyze PPAP information
- Accumulate, organizes and implement all data generated through process control techniques or laboratory analysis
- Prepare and communicate all relevant data, charts or reports in a timely manner
- Design, develops and implements sample techniques, control charts, pareto diagrams and any other aspects of SPC
- Lead quality improvement efforts in designated areas with an ultimate goal of improving "zero defects" performance
- Support quality related process improvement and problem solving efforts aiming to improve product quality. Support Quality Technicians and Quality Control
- Implement QC and QA related root cause analysis and provide recommendations for corrective actions
- Establish quality related controls to track and measure critical processes within the plant
- Interface with customers. Conduct on-site analysis and implement corrective actions
- Supervises any special project as assigned by Quality Manager
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering.
- 2+ years quality assurance experience.
- Previous Automotive or Tier 1 experience.
- Experience in ISO/TS16949 standards and facilitating continuous improvement using formal quality methodology and tools.
- Experience with and proficiency in completing Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) format PPAP documentation
- ASQ Certification is a plus
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.