A Quality Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you have experience with metal stamping and gage calibration, you are encouraged to apply for this position. In this role you will be responsible for evaluating, developing, implementing and maintaining quality system requirements for both the Press and Coil operations. Additionally you will coordinate overall internal quality support and application activities including the Gage Calibration System for the Press and Coil operations. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Quality Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Develop and submit Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) packages for approval as required by the customer, working with customers closely
• Evaluate, develop, implement and maintain quality system requirements for both the Press and Coil operations
• Act as liaison between Quality and Operations
• Maintain the Engineering Change Notice (ECN) process to ensure important changes are communicated and implemented
• Associates degree in related field and/or minimum of three years' experience in a press (stamping/blanking), or tool & die environment
• Must have a familiarity with QS 9000/ TS 16949
• Experience in gage calibration systems, for Press and Coil operations - knowledge of IEC 17025
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and the ability to write routine reports and correspondence
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer job in Grand Rapids, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jennifer Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.