Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday was founded by two visionaries Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri ( both PeopleSoft veterans ) in 2005 with a goal to deliver Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is not your average company and we pride ourselves on everything that makes us unique such as our culture, core values, company meetings, development "Geekfests", commitment to sustainability, recognition programs but most importantly our people. Workday employees are self-disciplined, hard working, curious, trustworthy, humble, and truthful. Workday is the leader in enterprise class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for the management of global businesses. We are growing fast with offices in the United States ( HQ Pleasanton ), Canada ( Vancouver and Toronto ), Europe ( Dublin, London, Munich, Stockholm and the Netherlands ), Hong Kong and Australia.
The Workday Quality Assurance team is seeking innovative individuals who are passionate about quality and technology; people who want to work with up-to-date tool sets and modern testing methodologies. We put heavy emphasis and value on testing. We design and build our own test tools, which has helped us to achieve unparalleled customer satisfaction over the years. We are an innovator in the enterprise software space and, as a result, are able to consistently present our quality engineers with new learning and development opportunities.
This position requires a self-motivated professional with dynamic, hands-on functional QA testing experience. Candidates are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure full coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents. This individual will be expected to manually test and also convert the functional tests into an automated system. This individual will be a primary contributor to the test effort for our Workday Enterprise Business Services offerings and, therefore, should be well versed in the QA of Enterprise Applications.Responsibilities:
- Develop test plans and testware for capabilities of our Payroll Product, emphasis on U.S. Payroll
- Execute testware during formal test periods for every Workday update
- Assist in determining test methodology and test data setup
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development
- Interact effectively with Product Management and Development
- Provide regular status against test plans
- Build regression and acceptance test scenarios for above mentioned products
- 5+ years of quality assurance experience, preferably in enterprise software applications
- 5+ years Human Resource, Payroll software application experience
- Strong functional knowledge in U.S. Payroll, including: integrating systems with third-party service vendors, Taxation, Garnishment, FLSA, Retro and Reporting
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development life-cycle
- A college degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Test Automation experience is a plus
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing company, working on a brand new product
Workday is proud of its diverse workforce, but regrets that it is currently unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.Disclaimer:
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
*LI-MM2 About Workday
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.