Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Our Quality Assurance - Financials organization is growing fast and we are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineers
for future openings. We are actively recruiting in all areas, including:
- Fixed Assets
- Financial Reporting
- Expense Reimbursement
- Contract/Revenue Management
- Supplier Accounts (aka A/P)
- Customer Accounts (aka A/R)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated, hands-on professional with functional quality assurance experience to join the Workday Financial Application Quality Assurance team. Candidates will be expected to plan, design, and test specifications, while ensuring quality test coverage based on functional requirements. In this role, the individual will be a primary contributor to the test effort of our Workday Enterprise Business Services offerings and, therefore, needs to be well versed in Financial Enterprise Applications.
Position is ideal for finance professional, consultant or business analyst to transition into working on the testing of the design and system configuration of financial functionality in Financial Enterprise Applications.Responsibilities:
- Take ownership for testing the capabilities of Workday's Financial Applications.
- Become the functional domain/product expert.
- Determine test methodology, test data setup and test plans using Test Driven Development.
- Build test plans incorporating acceptance criteria, customer use cases, end-to-end and exploratory test cases.
- Promote quality in the execution of test plans - working within the formal test periods for Workday feature updates.
- Test configuration, processes, security and financial outcomes as required.
- Collaborate with global Product Managers and Developers on design, testing and timely deliverables.
- Actively and vocally participate in Agile Scrum Ceremonies
- Diagnose problems and report bugs or recommended enhancements.
- Act as a customer advocate in testing functionality and contributing to outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Be an advocate for assessing, recommending and implementing continuous process improvements.
Learn more about Workday Financial Management:
- A college degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent work experience.
- Functional knowledge in Financial business processes including but limited to: Accounting, Fixed Assets, Budget/Planning, Financial Reporting, Procurement, Expense Reimbursement, Contract/Revenue Management, Supplier Accounts (aka A/P), Customer Accounts (aka A/R) and Tax.
- 5+ years working in a functional financial role.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with multiple teams.
- Team player who is self-motivated, resourceful and takes initiative.
- Passion for troubleshooting and problem solving is required
Workday Financial Management Product Overview:
Workday Financial Management Receives Top Scores for Customer Satisfaction:
Global Financials Consolidated in Real Time (YouTube):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZDPEtoRhTw Please apply and join the revolution of cloud based, user-friendly enterprise software systems of tomorrow!
keywords: accounting, accountant, cpa, finance, financial, tax, wdayfin*LI-JIAbout Workday
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.