The Quality Facilitator position is responsible for monitoring manufacturing, receiving, and the laboratory for the process requirements necessary for the plant as a whole to maintain the certifications to which we subscribe. This person will participate within the facility in any auditing, teaching, training, monitoring, SOP writing, root cause analysis, problem solving, and dispositioning of distressed materials. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Performs daily audits of plant programs to verify quality, productivity, and documentation criteria.
- Assures the functioning of facility programs, including but not limited to ensuring correct SOP's are being properly followed; records are complete, accurate, and timely; good manufacturing practices are being followed; chemical wastes are properly disposed; each facility area is clean and organized; SPC, calibration and maintenance of instruments are done as required; standards are prepared and handled properly; retention samples are collected and handled as required; and results are reported in a timely manner. The successful person will have auditing experience. Priority will be given to those with FDA, ISO, GMP, and/or CFR experience.
- Participate / Leads in problem solving teams and initiatives. The successful person will have problem solving / root cause analysis experience.
- Leads core programs such as Process Monitoring, and Records Retention. The successful person will have experience leading programs and/or project management experience.
- Participates in core programs such as Audit, Document Management, Corrective and Preventive Action, Quality, Procurement, Manufacturing, and Receiving/Warehousing. The successful person will have experience participating in programs and/or experience with the project management lifecycle.
- Participates / Leads Validation Exercises for improved processes and/or equipment. The successful person will have validation experience, protocol writing, report writing, and familiarity with basic manufacturing equipment and processes.
- The successful candidate will possess and display a general understanding of the Quality requirements of the food and beverage industry. This includes ingredient receiving/warehousing, general quality testing of ingredients/finished product, manufacturing of food safe products, and distribution.
- Knowledgeable with common issues around dispositioning of distressed materials. The successful person can demonstrate an ability to gauge suitability of raw materials and finished product based upon analytical evidence and examination.
Bachelor's degree preferred. Manufacturing, Food Production, and Pharmaceutical Experience preferred. Related Work Experience:
2-5 years working in a Manufacturing, Food Production, or Pharmaceutical environment. SAP, Microsoft Office, EtQ systems experience preferred. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Competent in basic food manufacturing procedures and processes
- Competent in manufacturing monitoring, SPC, Validation, and Metric Calculation
- Excellent knowledge of GMP and GLP food manufacturing standards
- Proficient at oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, or equivalent Microsoft/windows base packages
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.