Location: Springfield, Kentucky
Posted: January 06, 2017
Reference ID: 73255542
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a QC - Quality Inspector job in Springfield, KY. This is for a long-term/temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Quality Inspector you will be responsible for quality checks with small parts. The ideal candidate is organized, pays strong attention to detail, and enjoys working with a team. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Hours and pay rates:
1st shift 7am - 3:30pm / $11.10 per hour
2nd shift 3pm - 11:30pm / $11.20 per hour
3rd shift 11pm - 7:30am / $11.30 per hour
Responsibilities for this QC - Quality Inspector job include:
- Making and documenting decisions on test variation(s)/abnormalities and reporting those items to the QC manager or Group Leader/Supervisor
- Documenting test results using appropriate forms
- Preparation and issuance of reports
- Entering data into appropriate data base files
- Participate in periodic review of work/process process procedures
- Administer quality control programs
- Convert extensive, complex technical materials into clear, concise reports
- Maintain documentation for quality control procedures, programs, and initiatives
- High school diploma
- Entry Level
- Ability to pass background screening
- Ability to pass drug screen
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this QC - Quality Inspection job in Springfield, KY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled