A Quality Inspector job in Sarasota, FL is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will be responsible for supporting the Quality Engineering group. You will also be required to complete a variety of tactical quality engineering activities, and requires a proven problem solver with the ability to use data to identify, analyze and solve problems. The salary for this position is between $16.00 and $18.00 per hour. Various shifts available Monday through Friday. Contract opportunity with possible permanent employment opportunity.
Quality Inspector job responsibilities include:
• Research and data analysis
• Assists in developing test methods, writing protocols, executing DOEs/testing, MINITAB analysis of results, and preparation of test reports.
• Supports validation activities associated with both new and/or existing products
• Maintain records using Good Documentation Practices, as required
• Risk Analysis Activities including but not limited to DFMEA , PFMEA.
• Assist in Product and Process Validation
• Be familiar with the use of micrometers, dial calipers and other measuring devices.
• Initiates corrective and preventive action (CAPA) plans with root cause analyses, as needed.
• Assists in the analyses of Non-conforming product/processes
• Identifies and proposes continuous improvement opportunities to senior QA engineers.
• Advanced coursework, AA/AS degree required. Bachelors in Scientific Field, preferred
• Two to three years of experience required
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Strong computer skills, Math skills, and time management will be the primary focus.
• Capable of reading and understanding drawings, manuals, and engineering specifications.
• General knowledge of SPC techniques and MINITAB data analysis
If you are interested in this Quality Inspector job in Sarasota, FL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.