Associated Materials is the parent company for leading building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If you're searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI!
• Audit products in assigned work areas.
• Report/flag quality issues immediately to the area Supervisor.
• Assist in the training of operators what is acceptable and what is not to produce a quality product.
• Verify quality of the product as it is being made.
• Cross train in other areas in the department to be proficient in all jobs on the production line.
• Responsible for utilizing proper personal protection equipment when required.
• Report/flag equipment problems/concerns immediately to the area Supervisor.
• Perform regular checks on the product and the process to reduce variables and inconsistency.
• Be a hands-on team player.
• Conform to site health and safety procedures as appropriate.
• Other duties as assigned by the area Supervisor
• Willing and able to work directly on the production line.
• Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16th of an inch.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
• Comfortable to work within a shift structure system.
• Able to make decisions on their own.
• Strong team working capabilities.
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to lift up to 75lbs occasionally and 15-30 lbs frequently during the shift.
• Must be able to work a 40 hour work week, weekends, holidays, and overtime as required.
• Bi-lingual (English and Spanish). (Strong Spanish/English verbal and written a plus.)
• Previous production experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
• Computer literate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com
A little about us:
AMI is a leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of professionally installed, exterior building products for remodeling and new construction.