An automotive parts company conveniently located just off of I-64 in the Winchester Industrial Park is currently searching for candidates to join their company long-term in the Quality Inspection area. If interested in the opportunity please review the qualifications below!
• High school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to stand for long periods and lift up to 40lbs.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in Quality function in an automotive manufacturing environment
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
• Detailed orientated
• Ability to identify color variation and cosmetic defects within a paint environment
• Clear communication skills
• Ability to follow documented procedures and standards
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Approves finished product by conducting visual inspection
• Ensures all paperwork has been completed properly and distributed as required
• Interact with other team members on a professional level
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
• Communicate issues to proper personnel
• Performs First Piece to support the qualification process
• All other duties as assigned by Manager
APPLY NOW!! Apply directly to this position and we will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. Be sure to attach your resume if you have one. We look forward to speaking with you!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
; Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
; 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
; Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
; Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
; Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
; State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
; Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other administrative related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.