Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a QC - Quality Control Technician job in Evansville, IN. This is for a long-term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Quality Control Technician you will be responsible for administering the quality control database, coordinating quality control programs, scheduling and coordinating training programs, and assisting in implementing and delivering quality programs. The ideal candidate is organized, pays strong attention to detail, comfortable inspecting work equipment, and enjoys working with a team. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this QC - Quality Control Technician job include:
- Making and documenting decisions on test variation(s)/abnormalities and reporting those items to the QC manager or Group Leader/Supervisor
- Documenting test results using appropriate forms
- Preparation and issuance of reports
- Entering data into appropriate data base files
- Perform regular product audits
- Participate in periodic review of work/process process procedures
- Convert extensive, complex technical materials into clear, concise reports
- Maintain documentation for quality control procedures, programs, and initiatives
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.