Our client is looking for candidates in the Dayton, Ohio area who have had prior experience in Quality Inspection. The ideal candidate must maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results. We are currently hiring all shifts and looking for candidates willing to work overtime.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- High School or GED Equivalent
Please reach out to us directly at 937-293-0185 for immediate consideration. Skills:
- 11 Manufacturing/Prod/Ops
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.