The incumbent is primarily responsible for inspecting materials and products, and following documented ISO processes and procedures to meet customer specific requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect product for defects, damage and imperfections
- Maintain accurate and thorough record keeping
- Make sure quality requirements meet or exceed customer requirements
- Escalate all quality issues identified in the production process to the Quality Supervisor.
- Follow all documented processes and procedures
- Gather data and work with Supervisors and Account teams to resolve quality issues
- Assist in continuous improvement
- Participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings
- Cross-train in all departmental quality areas
- Comply with all facility safety and work rules; including, but not limited to security requirements, completing a job costing card and following proper procedures for accident/incident reporting, emergency evacuation, etc.
- Special projects as assigned
- Perform and maintain departmental 5S procedures
- Follow ISO procedures, participate in ISO audits and complete training
- Work in other departments as deemed necessary to meet business needs.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.