Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Quality Inspector job in Bohemia, NY. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Quality Inspector job include:
• Verifying physical attributes of printed labels and materials, to include- print quality, quantity, and construction
• Release inspected materials for further processing
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1+ years of experience in Quality/GMP environment
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
3rd shift opportunity- Sunday to Thursday 11:30pm to 7:30am
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Apply now to be considered for this Quality Inspector job in Bohemia, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.