A local leading organization is currently seeking a Quality Inspector in Butler, PA for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Quality Inspectors are to visually inspect product to ensure quality standards are met. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Visually inspect product
- Remove products determined to be defective
- Weigh product
- Data Entry
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on the first shift (Monday - Friday from 7:00AM - 3:30PM)
Pay for this position is $9.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity. Pay increase to $9.50 per hour upon completion of probationary period.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Referral Bonus
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other quality control related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.