Adecco is currently assisting a manufacturing client in the Tyrone area of Saint Petersburg, FL with their search to a Quality Assurance Inspector. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
In this roll you must have prior Injection Molding experience. This job is Tuesday - Saturday, from 3PM to 11:30PM.
Pay range is $10.00/hr-15.00/hr (DOE)
Responsibilities for the Quality Inspector are:
- Performs various types of inspection to include floor inspection, final inspection, first article and incoming inspection.
- Will be using all types of measuring equipment: calipers, indicators, micrometers & microscope (knowledge a plus).
- Able to work unsupervised and in a team environment.
- Must be able to pass a vision and color test.
- Follow simple, standardized and routine written directions for assigned work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in quality/injection molding
- 7 yr criminal screening/drug screen
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Quality Assurance Inspector job in ST. PETERSBURG, FL or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.