Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
- Intern to perform data analytics for actualization of improvements per ACE event action plans..
- Follow up on prior and current year action plans to ensure closure
- Create action plan vs. actualization scorecards
- Analyze data to understand additional opportunities
- Provide action plan hit rate scorecard and post mortem on those items that weren't closed
- Easily updateable scorecard that data can be added to. Also establish a vehicle to provide to stakeholders.
- Generate opportunities list and recommendation on future Kaizen events
- Developing familiarity with metrics and ACE tools which will lend itself to creating visibility and standardization to key business metrics.
- Customer Focus with Field teams
- Developing Knowledge of ACE and data driven validation
- Familiarization with Key business metrics and identification to drive more and better.
- Leveraging of goodness and opportunities that the data analysis presents will allow for improvements in other branches/regions.
* Unwavering customer service orientation
* Highly organized with strong attention to detail
* Able to manage multiple priorities
* Proven ability to work effectively across all levels of organization
* Strong written communication skills
* Superior follow-up and follow-through skills
* Team player
* Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint Education information
Working towards a Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, statistics or data analytics
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.