Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Manage a team of staff whose focus is on software development project governance and quality. Manage the assignment of quality management personnel to delivery of targeted services. Manage the development and maintenance of software development quality governance materials. Ensure successful execution of improvement efforts within the team.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assign and manage quality management staff to designated business areas to provide a host of services including software development coaching and regular reporting updates to business-unit management on project quality performance.
- Confer with management or client groups on project quality performance or on emerging risk areas.
- Provide expertise in the area of software development project quality to management or customer areas as needed.
- Assign and manage software development project risk and quality and risk governance professionals to develop and maintain standards, procedures, controls and other guidance for effectively delivering software development projects with high quality and low risk.
- Can also manage delivery of projects for creating new capabilities or improvements in team services, processes or tools.
- Plan, document and manage the performance of subordinate staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring or training.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 years of related experience
Highly knowledgeable about FNM Business and processes
Demonstrated experience to manage large integration programs
- Create and maintain large project plans, schedules,
- Ensure program tasks are on track,
- Negotiate with stakeholders,
- Raise risks and issues and communicate out
- Assist in preparing and maintaining communication materials
- Organize and manage coordination meetings EMPLOYMENT
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.