A Quality Manager Job in Walker, Michigan is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you have experience leading corporate quality systems and continuous improvement initiatives, you are encouraged to apply to this job. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of a customer focused culture within the organization. You will also ensure that customer specific requirements and expectations of customers have been accurately identified and communicated.
Quality Manager job responsibilities include:
• Maintain daily quality checks on the processes, documentation and metrics to ensure activities by other process owners and supervisors is being completed
• Responsible for data collection, metrics monitoring, and the publication of statistics regarding plant performance against set corporate measures
• Identify needs of the quality management system at the plant site - to improve or support corporate quality or customer requirements
• Monitor and advise the Plant Manager and representatives of Corporate Quality on how the quality management system at the plant site is performing
• 2 - 5 years of experience with Quality Management
• Experience with Quality Management Systems within the automotive industry
If you are interested in this Quality Manager job in Walker, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jennifer Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.