A Contaminated Control Manager job in Bloomington,Indiana is available via Adecco Engineering and Technology. This long term project based position will need to have a manager with previous experience working within a manufacturing environment that has previous cleaning validation experience. Previous experience in medical device manufacturing would be required.
Contaminated Control Manager job responsibilities include:
• Experience with cleanroom and controlled environment qualification and management.
• Ability to interface with manufacturing personnel, engineering, quality assurance in the creation or changing of quality system documentation
• Working knowledge/understandin of the following regulations/standards:
21 CFR 820.70(c)(e)(h)
ISO 14644- clean rooms
ISO 11737 - Microbiological Methods for Sterilization
USP - Various test guidelines
ISO 11137, 11138 Sterilization
Familiar with equipment used for cleaning/testing - UV, IR, Mass Spectrometry, General Micro equipment
ISO 10993 Biocompatibility
• Familiar with equipment used for cleaning/testing - UV, IR, Mass Spectrometry, General Micro equipment
• BS in a technical discipline, Chemistry, Microbiology, Engineering
• 10 + years of experience
• Experience working within medical device manufacturing environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
If you are interested in this Contamination Control Manger job in Bloomington, Indiana then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Darren McCloud at 317-842-2870 or Darren.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.