Quality Principal Engineer
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: January 02, 2017
Reference ID: 16000S05
Specific responsibilities include :
* Develops long term roadmap for Product VOC team
* Champions the adoption of CEM strategies and tactics across the organization.
* Evaluates CEM practices used in B2B versus B2C scenarios.
* Creates a brand identity that differentiates products and aligns with customer preferences.
* Leads in establishing CEM standards, policies, strategy and best practices.
* Designs CEM maintenance and improvement programs and presents to executive management.
* Refines and optimizes customer interactions within all channels to produce desired outcomes.
* Gathers intelligence related to the wants and needs of current and targeted customers; helps to design and integrate systems and processes to support that objective.
* Educates internal staff on customer experience concepts, value proposition, and processes.
* Serves as customer advocate with senior management; ensures that customer research findings are understood, tracked and acted upon.
* Capture and communicate learnings to enable best practice replication
* Identify and overcome threats/dangers/barriers to successful implementations.
Requirements Include :
* Bachelor’s degree essential. MBA strongly preferred.
* 5 years’ experience in Strategic Customer Experience management within a Product or service environment.
* Management and development of customer experience initiatives including surveys, VOC, customer counsels, digital CX initiatives and analytics.
* Experience of Net Promoter, Secure Customer Index and other key CX metrics
* Experience with key customer experience partners and systems
* Ability to provide business and financial analysis and reporting to the leadership teams
* Identify and support Customer Champions in the multiple lines of business and across the value chain.
* B2B marketing experience achieved within a high technology (software and hardware) environment.
* Experience working in a global environment and International markets (including emerging markets).
* Experience working as a customer advocate or customer experience team.
* Strong communication and leadership skills
* Strong project & change management skills
* Influencing/coaching people at all levels
* < 10% travel required
Desired Qualifications/Experience Include :
* A strong passion for delighting customers.
* The ability to communicate and present customer experience initiatives to senior leadership.
* History of leading, planning and implementing successful customer improvement programs.
* Expertise in customer satisfaction methodologies and tools.
* Proven analytical, commercial and financial skills.
* A flexible and open mindset with evidence of strategic thinking, creativity and vision in driving growth.
* Self-motivated, results-oriented, and possessing a strong sense of urgency.
* Strong leadership, interpersonal, presentation, time management and organization skills.Ability to both lead and work collaboratively in teams and support all levels of a large and complex enterprise
**Job:** **Engineering - Quality Engineer*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Quality Principal Engineer*
**Requisition ID:** *16000S05*