The Infrastructure Solutions Business Quality and Customer Experience team is looking for a strong process engineering leader with experience driving global process, customer, and business process improvement initiatives to join the Process Excellence Team (PEO).
The objectives of the PEO is to maintain a continuous stream of key initiatives and programs and lead them with full accountability and focus on a disciplined us of measurements and analysis.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate a broad success of leading global initiatives, excellent communication skills, ability to navigate multiple organizations and regions, as well as a strong drive for results.
We are looking for a leader with passion around developing or improving a wide range of business and/or customer issues.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Lead and execute breakthrough and continuous improvement results
* Develop and apply necessary technical skills to deliver improvement results
* Engage value chain personnel in all phases of improvement work an develop strong technical network with value chain resources
* Identify and overcome barriers to successful implementation
* Maintain appropriate documentation including project charter, progress updates, and final read outs
* Capture and communicate learnings to enable best practice replication
* Coach, train, and develop team members on continuous improvement practices and methodologies
* BA/BS Degree in Engineering related field
* 5-10 years engineering and/or operations experience
* Ability to work aggressively and effectively with a wide array of personnel ranging from hourly employees to senior management
* Strong communication and leadership skills
* Strong project & change management skills
* Influencing/coaching people at all levels
**Job:** **Engineering - Quality Engineer*
**Organization:** **Infrastructure Solutions Group*
**Title:** *Quality Principal Engineer*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *160012N6*