IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for managing comprehensive quality management program to satisfy the quality-related expectations of the customer.
- Ensure compliance with various international and national standardization organizations such as ISO 9001:2000, CMMI, etc.
- Collect, organize and analyze organizational project data to assess how satisfied customers are.
- Author program related documentation as appropriate.
- Determine/evaluate Root Cause and Corrective/Preventive Action.
- Develop and initiates Corrective Action Plans.
- Verify corrective action and implementation.
- Perform product quality control, peer reviews and/or audits to assess compliance with stated requirements.
- Ensure focus on organizational continuous improvement plans and programs.
- Author QA products.
- Provide mentoring and training to program employees where appropriate.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policiesBENEFITS
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
PSHJ 1SCTY DCHJ GBSPSDC DODAL17
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.