DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Quality Project Lead, Portfolio Optimization to be located in West Chester, PA supporting the Quality Strategy and Process Improvement Team.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own
The Quality Project Lead, Portfolio Optimization will be responsible for:
- Leading the project management activities related to quality assurance for portfolio lifecycle management transformation projects (product discontinuation) across the various DePuy Synthes businesses. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- The candidate must have demonstrated collaboration and communication skills in both team and management review environments.
- He/she must be able to effectively navigate in a matrix organization and leverage relationships with key business stakeholders to deliver tangible results, communicate needs and issues to drive customer-focused solutions.
- To ensure timely execution of project objectives, the candidate must have strong problem solving skills and initiative and the ability to provide efficient escalation of issues to the appropriate accountable party.
- The candidate must have demonstrated successful experience with project or program management and be able to lead and direct a team across multiple sites / globally and influence others in this environment. The candidate must have strong data analysis skills and capability to provide clear presentation of data.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a scientific, technical, engineering, or related field is required.
- A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum 7 years’ experience in Quality, Compliance, Research and Development and/or Supply Chain related field is required.
- Business experience in the medical device industry is required.
- Project management experience and experience working in integrated cross-functional teams is required.
- A PMP certification would be preferred.
- Audit experience and Compliance background is preferred.
- A broad knowledge of DePuy Synthes products or orthopaedic products and clinical applications of such products is preferred.
- This position is located in West Chester, PA and requires up to 25% travel domestic and international.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. Primary Location
United States-Massachusetts-RaynhamOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West ChesterOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function