Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
The PepsiCo Quality Program (PQP) is a global, multi-year effort, impacting Snacks, Beverages and Nutrition across R&D, Operations and our external partners. The program harmonizes, streamlines and shares the best Food Safety & Quality processes, data, insights, and systems across our organization. As a result, our consumer directly benefits with outstanding products that are constantly high quality. This steadfast attention to Food Safety & Quality maximizes PepsiCo's competitive advantage in the marketplace.
This role entails the following:Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Program management (PMO) effort for the PepsiCo Quality Program business transformation to provide active oversight and ensure leadership has comprehensive view of the overall program from a budgetary, resource capacity planning, and inter-project dependency perspective
- Manages the Initiatives & Projects Plans: status tracking, milestone schedule, reporting, change requests, finances
- Ensure application of PepsiCo Project Management Methodology tools, such as project charters, benefits analysis, and value realization.
- Ensure projects remain on time, track, and budget and create mitigation plans as needed
- Responsible for monthly review process with Senior Leadership and clearly communicating program status, risks and issues
- Manages and balances the PQP Budget
- Positively influence at all levels, within and outside the organization.
- Position includes two direct reports; requiring time for development and set of clear objectives and accountability
- BS degree in Business or Scientific field with 10+ years' experience, Masters degree preferred
- Strong Project Management (PMO) experience, preferably in a CPG R & D environment.
- PMP certification would be ideal
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to bring together people from different sectors and business units to ensure the requirements reflect the global needs.
- Project planning including sequencing of activities and identifying dependencies
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities without impacting timelines
- Ability to identify risks and issues with appropriated mitigation and to determine when escalation is needed.
- Ability to prioritize risk and quickly identify issue resolution options, pros, cons, and action plan
- Ability to tailor content and context according to audience; Strong clear/concise presentation and communication skills
- Creative, fact-based, out of the box thinker with ability to influence key decision makers to course correct, change direction to deliver end result
- Prior experience within R&D and Quality and Food Safety experience is beneficial
- Ability to work across cultures and time zones
- Global thinker with ability to connect multiple data points to create and understand complex data-process flow
- 20-25% Travel estimated
- This position is based in Purchase NY. It is not eligible for relocation.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.