Quality Senior Engineer
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: January 10, 2017
Reference ID: 1600141D
Global Support and Deployment organization is seeking to fill a full-time position of
Process Engineer as part of Global Process Engineering team. As a leader on the Process Engineering team, you will be responsible for new Process Design & Enablement, and own our process transformation roadmap, change management and special projects.
· Act as the go-to person to solve problems quickly and efficiently; Own change management
· System Design including aspects of: Design, Functional analysis, Modelling and Simulation, & Test, Verification, Validation and Transition to Operation
· Systems Engineering Management, including: Lifecycle Process Definition; Planning, Monitoring and Control, including tailoring of generic processes, the identification, assessment, analysis and control of risks, and monitoring & control of progress
· The application of the fundamental concepts of systems thinking to systems engineering. These include: understanding what a system is; its context within its environment; its boundaries and interfaces; its lifecycle
· Communicate and collaborate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders through transparency and partnership
· Proficiency in interacting with senior leadership and driving projects end to end
· Excellent Customer Facing Skills
· A Degree level qualification. Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or and engineering related field is preferred
· 6 – 18 years of experience in developing, maintaining and/or managing complex systems/programs with holistic scope
· The ideal candidate will have Process Engineering Experience (System Design, Value Stream Mapping, FMEA’s)
· Good SE knowledge and skills (systems thinking)
· Familiarity with six sigma and process knowledge.
· Organized, detail oriented and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills with a proven ability to foster communication and collaboration across departments and across a wide range of skill sets, using a variety of approaches.
· Demonstrate the ability to be creative and effective in finding solutions to complex problems.
**Job:** **Engineering - Quality Engineer*
**Organization:** **Global Services*
**Title:** *Quality Senior Engineer*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *1600141D*