A Quality Specialist II job in San Diego,CA needs to be filled immediately by Adecco Medical & Science. This is a direct-hire, permanent position. In this role you will coordinate quality systems activities which includes, but is not limited to, auditing suppliers, performing internal audits, managing the CAPA, NCMR, deviation systems, and facilitating MRB. This position is a part of the Quality Management System.
Quality Specialist II job responsibilities:
• Manages CAPA, NCMR, and Deviation systems. Prepares CAPA, NCMR, and Deviation metrics for Management Review.
• Assists in external and internal auditing of suppliers and QMS.
• Supports activities regarding supplier qualification and performance. Assists in review of supplier files for compliance to appropriate GMP standards.
• Reviews and approves validation protocol and reports.
• Performs some trainings for GMP, GDP, ISO 13485, etc.
• Cooperates and respectfully communicates with external and internal customers.
• Bachelor's degree and 2+ years experience in medical device quality departments.
• Experience in writing QMS documentation.
• Primary activities will take place in an office setting at a desk and on a computer in a temperature controlled environment.
• Some travel is required.
• Occasional safe lifting of up to 30 pounds.
• Ability to consistently meet critical deadlines.
• Ability to follow Standardized Operating Procedures (SOPs), as well as written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to train employees.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities.
If you are interested in this Quality Specialist II job in San Diego, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com or email your resume to Melody.Lam@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.