Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for Quality System (QS) Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Service Engineer 1 to be located in Tampa, FL
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Service Engineer – QS PLM, will be responsible for the delivery of QS PLM applications, and requires the use specialized knowledge and skills, including technical development. Primary responsibilities include design and development. This role requires a combination of business process and technology expertise. This role will report directly to the Regional Service Owner.
Approximate Percentage of Time – Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities
- 60% - Leads QS PLM service design and development activities, while following approved J&J standard policies and procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, IAPP, etc.). This role requires a broad knowledge of technology / business solutions, leadership and creativity to work within a large IT service delivery organization to drive business solutions.
- 5% - Captures customer insights to improve QS PLM services throughout delivery, and delivers continuous improvement recommendations to service owners. May conduct impact analysis on process/tools coming from new/enhanced services.
- 10% - Assists in knowledge transfer to team members and organizations after successful delivery of the service.
- 10% - Performs assessments of customer demand and partners with order analysts to deliver estimates and quotes for QS PLM service(s) to the customer.
- 5% - May plan, select, and schedule approved vendors to deliver the service. May oversee the work of vendor resources throughout a project.
- 5% - May manage the AS budget for the delivery of the service and be responsible for reporting on service performance to leadership and customers.
- 5% - May develop service improvement plans and/or run service improvement initiatives.
- 0 - 2 years of related work experience in large enterprises required
- Bachelors or equivalent is a plus
- Analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of QS PLM technologies and platforms a plus
- Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
- Must have good planning, organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Must be able to define, shape, and drive projects to completion while effectively collaborating strategically with others with little supervision
- Must be able to influence others
- Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other MS office tools required.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Results driven, quick learner, and a self-starter required.
- Position will require 10-15% travel dependent upon project assignments
Technical Experience related to:
- Web/Middleware: J2EE, Sun WebLogic Server, Sun WebLogic Integration, Sun WebLogic Portal, Sun SOA AquaLogic, JCA, XML, XSL, XSD, WebMethods.
- PLM/PDM Software: eMatrix ver 8.0 to 10.0, Enovia V6 R2010x, R2011x, R2015x, Engineering Central, Document Central, Specification Central, BOM Management
- Tools/Utilities: Eclipse IDE, Clarify, AutoIt, Microsoft Project Plan
- Operating System: AIX5.3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.0 - 6.0, Suse Linux 9, HP-UX 11i v2 & v3, Sun Solaris 9, 10, Windows
- Databases: Oracle 10g, 11g, DB2 8.1, Sybase 12.5.3
- Programing Language: Java, C, C++, Shell Scripting, MQL, TCL
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function